Wednesday, June 04, 2008

More on the surface.

Now, it's not that I don't want to have actual connections with things or people, I do. I just want to make sure I'm not neglecting something and give as many things a go round. I also want those connections to be very...transparent. I don't want to give off the appearance that I'm strongly associated with one thing in particular, more that I'd like to give the appearance of being vaguely involved with many things. Connected, yes...Attached, vaguely.

Along with this I'm trying to throw out all forms of nostalgia...even though I've managed to foil that with my last purchase...the complete X-files, every season plus the movie... oh well, I only did it because I missed a few seasons over the years, so I'm playing a bit of catch up, and admittedly I do enjoy it... sign, still vestiges of my idealism.

Music, I don't know that I'll be able to escape nostalgia nor a deep connection with it...but some battles aren't worth fighting. New artist of the moment below:

----------------
Now playing: Ladyhawke - BOTV(Van She Tech Turbo Fire Engine Remix)
via FoxyTunes

No comments: