Sunday, June 22, 2008

Just writing for the sake of it

yes, no notable title, nothing of real interest, just writing to write and let things out or just muse about them. Bought a new bike, it's no fixie, but it looks bad a$$. I'm anxious to get it, it looks super fast and it's carbon fiber so it shouldn't be half heavy! I also bought a new saddle/seat, it looks decent, but I hope it doesn't make my bikes look to blah, it just isn't as sleek as a traditional seat. The seat can be found here. We shall see.

I've been thinking a lot about work and jobs lately and just how much I'm displeased with my current work environment and how much favoritism gets shown toward individuals simply because they subscribe to more traditional life styles. They have the wife, the family, the kids, etc etc. It just seems to me that a great deal of preference is paid to these individuals simply to accommodate them because someone like me is more versatile, yet through some irrational idea, also less desirable.

Big thing that's been on my mind lately is just a whole list of all the things I would like in a woman... This could be really extensive and at the same time it feels a little presumptuous and stifling. And I argue that away by saying, "why settle." I don't feel that I settle in other situations, but maybe I'm not seeing the whole picture. Anyhow, if I ever get this list created you'll see it here.

Other big thing on my mind lately, where the hell do all the people my age, with my interests, my motivations etc etc meet. I swear television has absorbed most people...and admittedly I'm guilty to some degree...
----------------
Now playing: ABC - When Smokey Sings
via FoxyTunes

No comments: