Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Cloudspotter, or I should say new tunes keeping me lifted

Cloudspotter - by Simon V. Finally saw release earlier this month, I just love the beat and the lyrics, no matter how pointless...

"The clouds,
they move,
they change,
they grow,
they fly,
they die,
they love the sky!"

Advanced copy of Little Boots' - Hands album. She's basically in fan-boy battle between herself and La Roux. Nevermind all the fan-boy bickering and getting to the music, this is a great first album from a talented young lady. Obviously from a musical family, you can confirm from her youtube vids, she knows her way around a keyboard among other instruments.

Passion Pit - Saw them at a music festival and it's just some interesting nice music.

I dunno if I should even get into Kate Bush again....

No comments: