Sunday, October 26, 2008

Beaming joy.

As in that beaming smile when you are so proud of yourself, or having so much fun, or so in to what ever you're doing. Am I getting old, or has it just been forever since I've seen that? Until recently... When I was introduced, and by introduced I mean watched some video's/heard some songs, to the two man band, Matt & Kim. I haven't really tried to determine if they're a couple, but it sure seems that way. When they are playing their music, all I can focus on is how beaming her smile is as she beats on those drums. It's so refreshing to see this person up on stage playing their heart out and loving every minute of it, so much that they just can't contain themselves! I can't really tell if he smiling since he's got a microphone in from of his face, but I'm starting to think maybe so? Either way, it's just cool to see someone that happy about what they're doing, and it's infectious; now to find some more!

No comments: