Sunday, July 27, 2008

Another reply to my neice...

eeek, so you had to ask didn't you!?!?! Well, lets keep it honest here... Running is in sad shape. I've not been able to get back into the groove since my injury in May. Yes, May. I've just found too many diversions and excuses, and constantly threatening to get back into it... I haven't forgone fitness or anything, just been biking more than anything.(I love my new bike, it's a speed thing...) I'll just be getting back into my normal schedule which had me up to 9's/13's when I was injured. We should do some runs together for sure, when you're here, we'll all go, the whole ollython and then some, eh? No idea if Grandma will do it, but that could be interesting...She's pretty tough! Don't know about your parents either, the more I read the more I'm thinking it'd be good to have people available at certain points to, yes, cheer us on, but also provide various snacks that we've trained on and know will contribute to our success...you know? Times haven't been to bad I'd say, but I definitely need to step it up to get to Boston. My short track is really decent in my opinion, but I'm still shooting for faster. I turned in a sub 6' over 2 miles, so I'm pleased, but need to go a lot longer to make it count. We can do this, all of us! I just need to quit loafing. Enjoy your adventure there, I brag about it and I know your dad does too!
XOXO
Adam.
----------------
Now playing: Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel - Make Me Smile
via FoxyTunes

No comments: