Monday, November 24, 2008

Seattle's nice in the sunlight.

For the longest time I've never been a real fan of Seattle.  I always get strange looks from people when I reveal that, but honestly it's just never held that much appeal to me.  This is not to say that I'd ever turn down an opportunity to go to Seattle, see the sights, etc etc...  I've just never had the same feeling for Seattle that I do for anywhere else I've had the chance to go; call is "wanderloathe" maybe.  

Recently I've had to be up in Seattle often, unfortunately I've had to be inside most of that time, but I have to admit it's growing on me a bit.  No, I don't think I'll ever find it terribly endearing...  I've been fortunate enough to see it often enough on sunny days that it makes it much more appealing;  Also, I've had the fortune to spend some time with a good friend of mine Allan.  He had to work often, but getting the chance to see the cit from his point of view is certainly better than being a total stranger... 

No comments: