Monday, February 18, 2008

Roll on.

The past couple of days have been really nice here. Cold, but lot's of sun!!! It is really nice, although I do love winter!!!

I'm going Cat Skiing(boarding) this week which should put me at 8, 9, and possibly 10 days of boarding this season! Not to shabby since I'm keeping track! I know I got quite a few last season, but I didn't keep track, so now I'll have a measurable amount to compare for next season. All my days boarding have been really good this season, as in more powder days than not. It makes it nicer.

I mentioned concerts before, here's a list and my reasoning:

02/27/08 - MSTRKRFT - Liked them since one of them was in DFA1979...
03/06/08 - Crystal Castles - Don't know much about them but I've enjoyed what I've heard, album ordered.
03/24/08 - Justice and Diplo - Diplo rocked my socks off last time, Justice rocks with a french accent!
05/16/08 - The Kills - for two people, they totally rock. Lyrics are super!!!
05/24/08 - Ladytron - Loved their last couple of albums, hope this new one measures up.

I've been diligent about job apps, kind of taking a spam approach and applying for things I'm qualified for and things I would like to do. My snowboard career isn't taking off, so gotta have a backup plan. ha ha.

With this nice weather lately, I've been trying to get outdoors more. Took the bike out for a spin last afternoon. It was cool and crisp, but a nice ride and my bike seems to have survived sitting around for several months, a-ok!!! I love that dang bike. I'm gonna try to put a lot of miles on it this year, at least make it worth the price I paid... This afternoon, ULTY!!! it's been ages, but it'll be nice to do some running around!!!

Best to ya, Ta!
Adam.

No comments: