Monday, February 23, 2009

My thoughts on my happiness, or greater happiness.

It's been a while since I posted anything here and I thought I'd do something with actual substance.

I'd rather be broke, so long as I was living in the place I want. I mean, I'm no longer so attached to anything that I don't think I could leave it behind or take it with. I also don't want to sound like I'm hating life here or that I'm ungrateful, this is the place I was born and raised; however, I think my happiness would be greater in a more metropolis location, and by no means would I have to be attached strictly to one location. And no, I wouldn't choose to be broke, but I wouldn't worry if I was.

I believe if I was in a more metropolis location I would feel less stifled, more free to be me, surrounded by more peers, and able to entertain more of my passions. For this I wouldn't need a lot....

Basically I'm over the materialistic trip, I just want options, many options!

No comments: