Monday, January 05, 2009

As promised

A few posts back I made mention of some old(over 10 years ago) correspondence between myself and a girlfriend. I've come across those recently and noted a few observations she made that I think are still relevant... but maybe they're just a bit too general when taken out of context, especially considering this is all from a time when I was younger and way, way, WAY more rash... Nevertheless, and I quote:

"...you like things to be fair, but it is my opinion that in the long run, you will be the only one you haven't been fair to. you will not have been around long enough to make an impact on anyone's life, neither good nor bad, so fairness is completely irrelevant where anyone else is concerned..."

"...you are a people person, you like to have friends and decent, if not good, company..."

No comments: